If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our client's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
The Parts Counter Representatives assist both internal and external customers with solutions for their trucking needs. With opportunities from Entry Level to Experienced, this role is designed for a motivated and career-minded individual who wants the potential to earn more with the increase of knowledge and responsibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional customer service for our retail parts business.
- Greet customers and assist in parts selection.
- Answer questions, provide price quotes, inform of companion part requirements and specials in-person and over the phone.
- Keep customers informed on status of special order and back-order parts.
- Receive, locate, bill and fulfill orders.
- Handle customer returns.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to our Service department.
- Assist mechanics with acquiring parts.
- Locate and secure parts from various vendors for shop jobs.
- Help control and maintain inventory.
- Customer Service Experience
- High School or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience
- Automotive or truck parts related experience a plus
- Intermediate Computer skills