If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our client’s culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
Under the direction of the Parts Manager, the Outside Parts Sales Executive will develop new accounts, recover lost accounts, and manage established accounts. The Outside Parts Sales Executive sells parts to customers on an assigned route while building and promoting new parts business on this route by growing existing business and cold calling new business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell, promote, and provide exceptional service to new customers.
- Perform a minimum of 10 sales cold calls a week in the assigned route.
- Maintain accurate documentation in reports, quoting and other internal communication.
- Delivery of existing orders for customers.
- Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive account specific growth strategies.
- Service existing accounts and communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Follow up on orders to ensure that customers are served promptly.
- Discuss use and features of various parts.
- Advise counter person on delivery instructions.
- Participate in annual inventory.
- All other duties as assigned