If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our clients culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
Project Manager, Construction (Wastewater and/or Water Treatment Plant)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Overall management of budget, quality, safety, and schedule to ensure success on assigned construction projects.
- Buyout and negotiation of subcontracts and major equipment & material purchase orders.
- Collaborate with the Project Team to develop and regularly update the CPM schedule and project budget.
- Process and manage Proposed Change Orders and Applications for Payment.
- Prepare, evaluate, and monitor job cost reporting.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to further develop fellow Teammates.
- Timely submission of all required internal and external deliverables.
- Maintain a positive image of company with vendors, subs, clients and teammates.
- Manage multiple jobs that may account for $15M to $25M in annual volume.
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding technical knowledge and attention to detail
- Strong Leadership skills
- Thorough understanding of job cost reporting, billing and payable procedures
- Ability to utilize and quickly adapt to new technologies to maximize efficiency
This position is responsible for the oversight of teammates and is responsible for the performance management of those teammates.
This is a full-time, exempt position.
Travel is primarily limited to Northeast jobsite locations.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience within the construction industry required
- Experience with construction of water treatment plants and/or waste water projects preferred
- A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or other relevant degree required
- Experience with Timberline PM Software highly preferred
- Experience with Schedule software and logic highly preferred
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, and safely maneuver around the nearby presence of various construction equipment and vehicles, on an active construction site or production shop environment.
- Prepared to regularly encounter moving mechanical parts, high precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, and a variety of outside weather conditions.
- Able to climb temporary or permanent stairs, and ladders.
- Able to bend, squat, kneel, crawl, crouch, balance and stoop, reach on a regular basis.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
An Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer