Great Company! Great Industry! Let's talk opportunities!
Our Warehouse Coordinators are the “engine” of our Parts Department. They are responsible for organizing and maintaining the parts warehouse and inventory to serve the needs of both internal and external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Warehouse Coordinator with:
- Unpacking, Checking-in, verifying count with bar-code scanner and manually
- Locate parts with no bin locations
- Pull parts & stage for in-town & outside sales delivery from front counter printed invoices
- Pull and tag inter-branch parts and complete bill of ladings daily
- Cycle Counting of parts inventory to keep up percentage standards
- Keep front display stocked and in neat order (dust shelves, fill merchandise gaps) - Weekly
- Assist with keeping warehouse clean and safe
- Fill-in on back counter as needed (vacations, etc)
- Maintain Training (Paccar, Volvo, Halogen, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Ability to drive a forklift
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or GED or better.
1 year: Experience Delivering Products
1 year: Experience working in a warehouse
Licenses & Certifications