Exceptional Company, looking for Exceptional People! Let's Talk!
Job Details & Description
The Service Manager will direct, coordinate and supervise the Service Department. Additional responsibilities include: marketing of the service department, business development to obtain more customers, and resolving customer problems/opportunities, complaints, and questions.
- Market the Service Department to grow the business and obtain more customers.
- Meet with customers to resolve and assist in resolving their questions regarding service.
- Delegate work assignments and appropriate authority to department leaders, utilizing their abilities, knowledge, and background to achieve departmental responsibilities.
- Partner with Human Resources to recruit qualified technicians, select, hire, and provide training of new Associates.
- Appraise Associate performance and make recommendations for status and/or salary adjustments.
- Perform additional special projects as needed.
- All other job duties as assigned.
- Priority Setting
- Customer Service
- Technical Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree preferred.
- Five (5) or more years of related experience required, in addition to required supervisory responsibilities.
- Previous experience as a Service Technician in addition to supervisory or leadership experience in a service environment preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills, good communication and multitasking skills essential.
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft and Google apps. Must possess demonstrated skills in computer generated business systems.
- Valid driver’s license required; CDL required, or ability to obtain.
- Dependable and reliable attendance required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Qualifications & Skills
Associates or better in Diesel Technology.
Bachelors or better in Business Administration.
- 5 years: Service Manager
Licenses & Certifications
- Required :DL Preferred: CDL