Exceptional Company looking for Exceptional Candidates! Let's Talk!
Description & Job Purpose
The Assistant Service manager will be the right hand to the Service Manager in the daily operations of the Service Department and in meeting strategic goals set for the branch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales and Customer Service
- Promote and sells service repairs/work.
- Devote delivering customer satisfaction to customers.
- Personnel Management
- Work with Service Manager and Human Resources to select, hire, train and develop employees.
- Provide training and guidance for various Service Department functions, as necessary.
- Supervise and mentor all employees and ensure all duties are completed.
- Process Management
- Accountable for seeing that service warranty documentation is complete for claim processing.
- Coordinator of day-to-day paperwork flow.
- Make sure work orders are signed and reviewed with customers and jobs are billed properly.
- Coordinating reports to the Service Manager.
- Supervise Warranty operation.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
Qualifications & Skills
High School or GED or better in General.
Licenses & Certifications
Preferred CDL & DL