If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our client's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
Responsible to safely supervise and coordinate activities of projects and crews in Asphalt Paving, to include Gravel Base, and Milling operations.Gravel Base
- To oversee efficiency of gravel/base operation and produce quality work meeting production rates.Milling
- To oversee efficiency of milling operation to produce quality product, meeting productions rates.Paving
- To oversee efficiency of paving operation to produce quality asphalt product that meets production rates.
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Over 2 years up to and including 4 years from post high school, work, military, institutional or vocational environment.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in product line and supervisory role.
- Ability to provide and maintain proper licensure, medical card and acceptable driving record.
- Knowledge of workings of an Asphalt Plant and Mix Design
- Experience in managing multiple crews at one time.
- Perform daily equipment, walk around and site inspections to identify and correct any unsafe conditions and keep equipment properly maintained.
- Safely and properly supervise and coordinate activities of projects.
- Communicate effectively (verbal, listening, written) and work with difficult people under high stress situations. Self-motivated, team-player with good interpersonal skills; ability to maintain positive customer relations and act courteous/respectful of others.