|Bulk Truck Driver (Cement Powder). Our drivers are home daily and we offer competitive wages with a full benefits package. We seek to hire the best drivers in the area, and have a strong focus on customer service.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Safely deliver cement to company locations in Oregon.
- Complete pre and post trip inspections on equipment.
- Maintain driver’s daily log and legal load limits.
- Complete all paperwork that may be necessary.
- Maintain a clean truck appearance by complying with Knife River’s operational policies, procedures and standards.
- Climbing in and out of truck cab as needed throughout the day.
- Assure all safety policies and procedures are followed to prevent any and all unsafe actions, processes and behaviors observed.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
|- Previous truck driving experience.
- Possess and maintain a valid Class A commercial driver’s license with Double/Triples required, medical card and clean driving record able to drive manual transmission vehicle.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check, physical/functional exam and drug screen.
- Ability to work flexible shifts which include: days, nights, weekends and overtime.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude towards all team members and customers.