Under the direction of the Vice President of Operations, the Mobile Service Manager directs, coordinates and supervises the company’s mobile service fleet across multiple States. Additional responsibilities include: marketing of the company mobile service fleet, growing the business to obtain more customers, and resolving customer problems, complaints, and questions. #jxjobs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage the mobile service fleet
- Successfully grow the mobile service fleet through innovative program offerings, targeted marketing, customer visits, and other effective techniques.
- Meet with customers to resolve and assist in resolving their questions regarding service.
- Partner with Human Resources to recruit qualified technicians, select, hire, and provide training of new Associates.
- Evaluate Associate performance and make recommendations for status and/or salary adjustments.
- Perform additional special projects as needed.
- All other job duties as assigned.
Mobile Services Manager
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
- Priority Setting
- Customer Service
- Technical Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree preferred.
- Five (5) or more years of related experience required, in addition to required supervisory responsibilities.
- Previous experience as a Service Technician, in addition to supervisory or leadership experience in a service environment, preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills, good communication and multitasking skills essential.
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft and Google apps. Must possess demonstrated skills in computer generated business systems.
- Valid driver’s license required; CDL required, or ability to obtain.
- Dependable and reliable attendance required.
An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.