An innovative Oilfield Service Company known as an employer of choice in the Williston Basin is now recruiting highly motivated, energetic individuals who will add experience, skill, initiative and diversity to their growing organization.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Schedule and organize activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all management members of the location.
- Develop and maintain office forms and procedures, and assist with administrative tasks.
- Answer central telephone system and direct calls accordingly.
- Receive the public and answer questions, in person and by telephone; respond to inquiries, and when necessary, forward to the appropriate person, official, or department.
- Operate office machines as required.
- Prepare outgoing mail and shipments; sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Duplicate and distribute communications from corporate office.
- Collects employee logs; transfers information to payroll.
- Compose, type, and edit correspondence, reports, memoranda, and other material.
- Assist public with the use of department facilities and accompany visitors accordingly.
- Maintain office supply inventory.
- Schedule and coordinate man camp facility.
- Assist any management staff when necessary.
- Encourage a proactive workspace in which team members feel supported
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to interact with many different individuals in a professional manner
- Leadership, influencing, leading and delegating abilities
- Results oriented-ability to achieve target within given time
- Strong initiative
- Team player
- Upbeat personality
- M-F, 8-5
- Competitive salary (DOE), plus outstanding benefits package, flexible paid time off, plus yearly bonus