|Good pay! Good benefits! Good people! Our client takes care of its team because they know their people are who make it successful.
We have an excellent opportunity for concrete Paving Foreman on our client's concrete team that works in IA, NE, SD. Competitive wages with a full benefits package. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: safely supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in concrete production and traffic control and to produce quality product and coordinate with other departments (dispatch, washplants, etc.) to ensure customer satisfaction through accurate and timely batching of loads.
|1. Over 2 years up to and including 4 years from post high school, work, military, institutional or vocational environment.
2. Minimum 3 years experience in product line.
3. Ability to provide and maintain proper licensure, medical card and acceptable driving record.
|Duties and responsibilities|
|1. Perform daily equipment, walk around and site inspections to identify and correct any unsafe conditions and keep equipment properly maintained.
2. Safely and properly supervise and coordinate activities of workers.
3. Communicate effectively (verbal, listening, written) and work with difficult people under high stress situations. Self-motivated, team-player with good interpersonal skills; ability to maintain positive customer relations and act courteous/respectful of others.
4. Troubleshoot and problem solve situations/problems (material quality, equipment operation/repair, etc.). Monitor and discuss production problems with co-workers and managers/supervisors.
5. Ensure MSHA, OSHA, EPA, DNR, Lockout/Tagout, safety and environmental regulation compliance.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
|* Paid Holidays * Two Medical Plans with generous Employer contributions * Health Savings Account (partially funded by Employer) * Prescription Drug Plans * Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care * Dental * Vision * Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance * Profit Sharing * 401(k) with Company Match * Company Paid Employee Assistance Plan, * College Scholarship Program for Dependents *|