• Job Type: Full-Time
• Location: West Division – operating primarily in Colorado- Will be job assigned in Loveland on North I-25 Design Build Project
• Minimum Years of Experience: 2 years (see qualifications below)
• Willing to Travel
• Specialty: Heavy Highway/Construction Scheduling
• Must be Eligible to Work in the US
Nationally known, full-service heavy-civil contractor, specializing in building highways, airfields, streets and local roads, parking lots, industrial pavements, and water resource projects. In business for over 70 years, primary market areas include the Rocky Mountain, Midwest, and Southwest regions of the United States. A leader in concrete paving innovation and quality,company currently ranks in the Top 400 ENR Contractors and employs 350 employees annually.
This position primarily will manage and oversee the P6 schedules for a Design Build project in Northern Colorado. In addition, this position will also have responsibilities as determined by the Senior Project Manager. Parts of or all of the Senior Project Manager’s responsibilities may be delegated to the Project Manger, depending upon the existing situation. The PM will have total bottom line responsibility for the assigned project’s overhead, equipment, and profit margin line. Optimizing performance on the bottom line is to be accomplished in conjunction with practicing ethical business transactions, adhering to the corporate policies and Total bottom line responsibility for the assigned project's overhead, equipment, and profit margin procedures, values and beliefs while pursuing the company's long range goals as outlined in the Strategic Plan.
• Valid ID, background check, and drug screening are required for all applicants.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in construction management/scheduling
• Excellent people skills & works well with others – team player!
• Self-starter & educator
• Possesses excellent organizational/coordination skills
• Computer Skills must include: Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Access), Proficient in Primavera P6 Scheduling
• BS Degree in Construction Management or related field
• Experience with Concrete Airfield and/or Highway Construction
A comprehensive benefits package is provided to meet the needs of our employees at an affordable cost. Company pays the entire cost for some benefits and others require employee cost-sharing.
• Dental (Class I & II)
• Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D
• Travel Expense Reimbursement plans
• Retirement Plan Contribution
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Employee Recognition plans (based on years of service)
• Company Vehicle Plans