Full-service heavy-civil contractor, specializing in building highways, airfields, streets and local roads, parking lots, industrial pavements, and water resource projects needs a Project Engineer for projects primarily in Oklahoma, Arkansas and Northeast Texas
- Will be Project Assigned
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 years (see qualifications below)
- Willing to Travel
- Heavy Highway Construction (DOD & USACE work experience is a plus)
• Must be Eligible to Work in the US
This position will help administer construction project(s) in Southwest Division (Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas). The Project Engineer (PE) will be expected to obtain an in-depth knowledge of the plans, specifications, site conditions and requirements for the work which is assigned to you. The PE will have responsibility for all contract administrative duties for the project(s) assigned, including submittals, RFI’s, daily reporting, procurement and material tracking, quantity tracking, safety reporting, quality reporting, subcontractor management and project cost estimating. This is to be accomplished in conjunction with practicing ethical business transactions, adhering to the corporate policies, values and beliefs while pursuing the company’s short and long range goals.
• Previous experience / knowledge of DOT and/or USACE administrative requirements and specifications.
• Excellent people skills & works well with others – team player!
• Self-starter & educator
• Possesses excellent organizational/coordination skills
• Computer Skills must include: Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Access), P6 Scheduling and/or willingness to learn
• BS Degree in Construction Management or related field
• Experience with Concrete Airfield and/or Highway Construction
• Knowledge of Topcon/Leica equipment control and surface modeling
A comprehensive benefits package is provided to meet the needs of employees at an affordable cost. Company pays the entire cost for some benefits and others require employee cost-sharing.
• Dental (Class I & II)
• Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D
• Travel Expense Reimbursement plans
• Retirement Plan Contribution
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Employee Recognition plans (based on years of service)
• Company Vehicle Plans