We hire enthusiastic, intelligent, fun relationship builders who know how to step outside the box when necessary to creatively solve the needs of our clients.
Our various locales provide unique and challenging opportunities for employees to gain experience and develop expertise in a collaborative and rewarding environment. Offering its employees a competitive salary and benefits package.
Requirements for Structural Project Engineer:
- 2-4 years of experience
- Working knowledge and project experience using steel, concrete, wood and masonry design
- Experience with design of all categories of seismic and gravity framing systems for every building and material type
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent service and build client relationships
- Civil Engineering degree from an ABET accredited university preferred