If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our clients culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
Established Architecture and Engineering firm in Montana with a focus on Health Care and Education has two immediate openings for an Architect in their Montana office. This enduring and progressive firm offers an environment that is friendly and informal, with a culture that is driven by a collection of talented and independent individuals, collaborating together on dynamic project teams.
- Lead, as well as support, project teams in the delivery of multiple simultaneous projects.
- Contribute to all phases of project delivery, from design through construction.
- Manage project schedules and budgets.
- Responsible for developing creative design solutions, as well as directly contributing to the production of technically sound and high quality construction documents. (Hands-on architects only. No “hand-wavers.”)
- Must be flexible and willing to work independently, or in collaboration with junior and/or senior staff as required on a project-by-project basis.
- Effectively inspire and lead team members to maintain positive and progressive work culture
- Perform diligent code-compliance reviews. Experience with IBC required, NFPA 101 LSC and Healthcare Facility Guidelines experience is a plus.
- Dedication to go the extra mile to serve and inspire clients
- Participate in construction site visits and construction administration
- Responsible for coordinating with in-house and sub-consulting engineering disciplines to lead integrated project delivery.
- 0-15 years
- Masters of Architecture or Professional Bachelors (5-year degree) required
- Architectural license, with NCARB certification/ready ability to obtain Montana license preferred AND will also consider AIT/Intern Architect and recent graduates.
- Proficiency in Revit and Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design) required. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel) required. AutoCAD experience is a plus.
- Experience with health care or education projects preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to problem-solve independently
- Positive and friendly attitude, and desire to contribute to firm culture
- Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills required
- Desire to get involved in the local community
Only candidates who provide work samples, including portfolio of design work and/ or production experience, will be considered.
Competitive, Salary DOE + Benefits Package