If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our clients culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
Fortune 500 Company with $22.3 billion in sales and facilities in 141 countries now hiring: Technical Sales Representative
Under moderate supervision, responsible for generating a sales volume at, or above, assigned quotes and at acceptable gross margins. We are looking for an experienced sales professional with a proven record of Flow measurement sales to serve processing, engineering, and OEM Customers in food & beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical, and other industries in Wyoming/Montana. This position is located ideally in Billings, Montana or Casper, Wyoming.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Obtain maximum bookings from assigned sales territory.
- Sell company products to prospects and customers complying with company policies and pricing.
- Keep management informed of competitive and business trends or developments within assigned territory.
- Effectively communicate status or act as coordinator on major sales projects.
- Accurately forecast territory and account bookings in dollars and meter sizes for month and quarter.
- Promote our flow and density measurement products in local process industry trade shows.
- Develop and execute an effective sales plan which ensures maximum coverage of assigned territory and accounts.
- Maintain cognizance of competitive activity in product lines, changes in marketing philosophy or techniques, and general trends in market conditions that could affect the sale of our flow and density measurement products.
- Service existing accounts and constantly strive to increase market share.
- Maintain and increase sales volume with established accounts and aggressively seek new customers by formulating and following planned sales strategies and company marketing programs to ensure optimum profitable sales penetration in assigned territory.
- Seek new uses and applications for our flow and density measurement products with present and prospective customers.
- Meet all assigned personal objectives.
- Maintain knowledge of customer's projects and program schedules related to use of our products to ensure that these projects are pursued in a timely manner.
- Understand customer's organizational structure and develop rapport with all areas which influence decisions on use of our products.
- Develop and maintain a positive business relationship with key buying influences within assigned territory.
- Maintain a positive company image with customers and business associates.
- Analyze customer specifications and requirements for suitability with our products.
- Achieve prompt, mutually satisfactory solutions to customer complaints and problems.
- Communicate effectively inter- and intra-regional business activity through written or oral communications.
- Prepare a variety of reports and statistical information concerning expenses, forecasts, sales calls, contacts, and other events that may require direction from the Sales Manager.
- Prepare sales forecasts based on prospects and call activity. Communicate any competitive activity and installed account activity, as well as new market and new product opportunities.
- Prepare an annual sales forecast for assigned territory/markets as required by Sales/Marketing management.
- Maintain up-to-date customer and territory records in accordance with Regional/District Managers' instructions.
- Exercise sound business judgment in all areas of responsibility.
- Actively participate in local ISA activities and other industry organizations.
- Acquire and maintain a knowledge of competitive products' strengths and weaknesses.
- Acquire the self-discipline necessary to work effectively and consistently with limited supervision.
- Acquire the administrative and organizational skill to submit complete reports to your regional office in a timely manner.
- Acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of our flow and density measurement projects and their applications.
- Acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of basic troubleshooting procedures for our flow and density measurement products.
- Embark on and sustain a self-study program for development of personal selling skills.
Strong communication skills, interest in technical sales, professional appearance.
Three years sales experience, preferably in industrial flow measurement equipment.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical field.