CIVIL ENGINEER - Drainage and Water Quality Design
If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our client’s culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
Our Client is an award-winning professional design firm. Their staff is comprised of civil engineers, landscape architects, planners, and surveyors. They are located in beautiful downtown San Diego. They offer excellent benefits, a team environment, and a challenging career.
- 2 - 8 years of experience in drainage and water quality design for land development projects
- Must be able to effectively multi-task and work on projects involving the analysis and design of storm water facilities including storm water BMPs and Low Impact Development techniques
- Might Include preparing reports and producing drawings and specifications related to stormwater facilities design, water quality, and surface hydrology and hydraulics.
- A BSCE with EIT, PE or QSD a plus
- Competent in AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Office
- Proficient in preparing drainage studies and hydraulic modeling
- Proficient in preparing Storm Water Quality Management Plans
- Familiarity with the local development regulations in San Diego County
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
Experience with the following programs is beneficial:
- CIVIL-D Rational Method program
- AES Rational Method program.
Our client has a competitive benefits package that includes: medical insurance, dental insurance, vision care, long-term disability insurance (no cost to employee), employee assistance program (no cost to employee), life Insurance and AD&D (no cost to employee), Flex spending account (pre-tax dollars to offset qualified medical expenses), A comprehensive 401(k) plan, 9 paid holidays per year, 16 days of personal leave per year and paid parking/transit pass.